SHOW UP STRONG ®
Life - Business - Legacy
Letting your heart form your vision, while using your head to make your decisions.
Imagine handling any situation with dignity & grace while remaining tactical & focused. Being powerful, resilient & agile with (com)passion for business & life. Confidence, without arrogance. Discernment on steroids; a specialized form of engagement & detachment. Staying true to yourself, while succeeding in the real world.
What Would It Be Like If Showing Up Strong Were Second Nature?
Showing up strong is taking ownership of your roles, your approach, your impact, your health, your results, your legacy and your life. Taking a tactical approach to the way you show up and navigate the world while being fluid to allow for growth and change. It’s learning to balance your heart and mind, by learning to recognize when to engage with each and when to detach.
Areas of impact when you Show Up Strong ®
A fortified core mindset:
- improving human interactions
- personal and group approach to desired outcomes and obstacles
- increased revenue
- business growth
- personal growth
- leadership growth
- stability of decision quality
- successful initiatives
- highly skilled talent acquisition and retention
- employee satisfaction and cooperation
- meaningful business impact
- meaningful personal contentment
- sustainable growth and success
What It Means To Show Up Strong:
- The ability to handle stressful, highly emotional and high-stakes situations with a sense of confidence and elegance as well as handling extreme successes with the same gracefulness.
- The ability to get back up and start again after mistakes, losses, and disasters. Not only finding solutions but finding opportunities where others find dead ends. The ability to adjust strategies and plans when the situation calls for a new path.
A Learning Desire.
- An openness to differing perspectives, new discoveries, oppositional opinions and opportunities to learn. Desire to do what’s right, instead of the need to be “right”.
- Calculating what and whom to engage with and detach from with irreproachable skill. Not just discernment, but discernment on steroids.
- The ability to identify hidden agendas, blind spots and worthy pursuits, instead of the agenda of the ego (of the self and of others). Not allowing ego, pride, fear, stress-inducing people, behaviors, environments, and emotions get in the way of the vision, purpose, and intended destination.
- The ability to reject arrogance, intimidation, terrorization or any form of subjugation by an adversary or any other person(s) which would stand in the way of your strength, integrity, mission, vision, contentment, and success.
- Ability to make the hard decisions and to do what’s right, in the grand scheme, to reach goals while keeping the ripples of impact in mind.
- Giving others encouragement and ability to grow. To show compassion when reasonable mistakes are made, taking responsibility for misguiding and communication, while being a powerful leader whom people want to follow, support and partner with.
- Remembering to take care of yourself; mind, body, brain, and heart, without being selfish.
- Taking care of and giving credit to those who helped, inspired, supported, mentored, and encouraged you along the way to your success and supported you in your failures.
- The determination to continuously evolve mentally, emotionally and in the work you do; what you take from and give to the world around you.
High Emotional Intelligence.
- An exquisite skill of recognizing, interpreting and accepting the emotions of oneself and others.
Exceptional Empathic Intelligence.
- Dexterity in seeing multiple perspectives, especially those contradictory to one’s own.
- Being able to stand in perspectives, needs, emotions, etc… of others, without attachment to one's own (exquisite use of empathy).
- Learning about, accepting and integrating areas of the self, hidden by biases and blind spots.
- Owning one's personal impact in all situations, no matter how small or large.
- Calibrating all people, things and environments in your business and personal ecosystems have an equal exchange of positive energy.
- Keeping inventory of the health of people, things, and environment in personal and business ecosystems.
- Learning from and cleaning up one's own mess.
Heart and Brain Balance.
- Letting your heart guide your vision and mission in life and business.
- Putting your tactical thinking in charge when making decisions.
Emotional Curiosity & Agility.
- Being able to experience emotions while not allowing them to get the better of time, energy, focus and critical thinking.
- Allowing reflection on personal emotions and the emotions of others as a way of understanding and growth. Not to learn how to manipulate for selfish gain, but to learn why of the emotions.