Entrepreneurs and small business owners are unique, and each faces a variety of performance challenges.
You’re here because you’re ready to optimize how you approach both the big and small issues keeping you from reaching optimum levels of personal and professional performance.
With this program, we’ll develop the optimal roles and approaches for you and your business. We’ll have you stepping up your success in all areas beyond your perceived limitations and blind spots.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Evaluate the skills and approach that got you where you are.
- Advice on skills to rapidly increase your effectiveness in the range of roles you play in your business and personal life.
- Brainstorming on the best way to navigate you and your business to maximum levels.
- Keep you strong and focused in your approach.
- Identify those areas that are sucking the strength and momentum out of you and your business.
- Be available to you for “in the moment” shifts in perspective, approach, and creativity while implementing your new roles and initiatives (and whatever else pops up).
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- Have reached a level of success and are restless to move above and beyond that level.
- Have certain areas where you want and need to make adjustments and breakthroughs.
- Have too many creative ideas that steal your focus and need to narrow down and focus on the best and most valuable initiatives
- You are ready to take advantage of your momentum and need a little support or a little extra push.
- Need to create or re-evaluate your most effective team/employees.
- Want to identify and weed out negative influences effectively
The first step is filling out a questionnaire and providing as much information as possible about where you are and what got you there. I’ll be looking at your: business plan, marketing, social media, website, employee policies, and any other information you provide that will give me insight into how you show up in the way you represent yourself.
In the second step, once I go over the information (approximate time is 7-10 working days, depending on the number of materials), we’ll have a 60-minute insight presentation of findings that will map out the changes you need to make to maximize the success you already enjoy. This session will determine areas of focus for the rest of the project. You will leave not only with a list of changes but also the next steps for the first implementation session and go over any new developments.
- Implementation sessions, ongoing support, and insights.
- Four approximately 60-minute sessions per month
- You will be assigned tasks between sessions, and you’ll be expected to give your best effort to complete them.
- You will have limited access to me by email, fax, text, etc.… between sessions for in-the-moment support.
- You’ll email your tasks and updates a minimum of two days prior to our scheduled sessions.
- Our sessions will consist of three parts; any twists, turns, and roadblocks, going over your tasks, evaluation of what needs to happen next, and next tasks.
This package is for three months: the first month for developing the navigation plan and two months of support. At the end of the three months, we evaluate where you are and decide if we need to continue working together and how much attention and support you need. The amount of progress will depend on your implementation of the plan. The timing and structure of this program are based on our experience with the number of times clients can commit in the face of busy schedules. This program is customized based on your specific situation and the changes you are open to making. Additional phone or email support is available for additional investment; please let us know, and we will include that in the package we create for you.
Custom programs can be designed to include your team members, key players, and executives to assist you with exactly the attention and depth you and your business need. Upon providing details of your needs, a custom “Private Label” package may be a better tool and will be created specifically for you with the level of attention, in person and, in certain circumstances, travel with the client or team to be in the moment strength, support, and adjustments.
Contact us to discuss special arrangements.